dikasih tau temen untuk buka web ini : www.realage.com
bagus banget isinya, jadi ketauan kita perlu vitamin apa aja utk mencegah penyakit yg tak diinginkan. Pertama2 harus isi data diri, makanan, kebiasaan dll panjang deh tapi hasilnya langsung ktauan. Kalo gw hasilnya ditulis bgini :
Focus on getting the right amounts of calcium, folic acid, vitamin C, and vitamin E.
We’d love you to get the perfect amount of every vitamin, mineral, and nutrient from food, but who’s perfect? So taking supplements is like an insurance policy for an imperfect diet. But if you take medications . . .regularly and opt for supplements, check with your doctor first.
Getting the right amount of these four nutrients reduces your risk of osteoporosis, arterial aging, heart attack, and cancer.
Your goal: At least 1,600 milligrams (mg) a day for women and 1,200 mg for men.
- Do dairy. An 8-ounce glass of skim milk has 300 mg to 500 mg. A serving of low-fat yogurt, swiss cheese, or ricotta cheese has 200 mg to 250 mg.
- Crunch away. Whole grains, dark leafy greens (collard greens, spinach, and kale), and almonds (1/4 cup has about 100 mg) are extra sources of calcium, too.
- Look for “calcium-fortified” on labels — you’ll see it often on OJ, breakfast cereals, some breads, graham crackers, and more.
Your goal: 700 micrograms (mcg) of folate — also known as folic acid — a day.
- Eat beans. Add 1/2 cup of black-eyed peas (100 mcg), lima beans (80 mcg), soybeans/edamame (100 mcg), or garbanzo beans (80 mcg) to soups, salads, and other dishes.
- Think green. Have 1/2 cup of asparagus (190 mcg), spinach (60 mcg), or broccoli (50 mcg) with lunch or dinner. Other veggies that pack a big folate punch: artichokes (one large = 150 mcg) and brussels sprouts (four large = 130 mcg).
- Be a savvy snacker. Munch on 1/4 cup of sunflower seeds (80 mcg), a cup of Os cereal (100 mcg), an orange (40 mcg), or a cup of blackberries (50 mcg).
Your goal: At least 800 mg a day (unless you’re taking a cholesterol-lowering statin drug, in which case, keep it to 50 mg twice a day).
- Hit the fruit bowl. Eat at least four servings a day. Have an orange (70 mg); a tangerine (26 mg); or a cup of cantaloupe (65 mg), strawberries (85 mg), or sliced mango (45 mg).
- Go veggie. Eat at least five servings of vegetables a day. Dunk 1/2 cup of green pepper strips (95 mg), broccoli (41 mg), or cauliflower (46 mg) into low-fat yogurt dip and you’ll get some calcium, too.
- Start juicing. Pour yourself an 8-ounce glass of orange juice (125 mg), pineapple juice (60 mg), grapefruit juice (72 mg), or tomato juice (45 mg).
It’s difficult to get enough E from food alone, so consider adding a daily supplement of 400 international units (IU). But if you’re taking a statin drug, keep E supplements to 100 IU.
- Eat foods rich in vitamin E. Sprinkle wheat germ on your yogurt; snack on hazelnuts, almonds, or peanuts; add avocado and mango to your salads; serve sweet potatoes for dinner.
- Cook with E. Use a little safflower, canola, or corn oil when cooking — they’re all good sources of vitamin E.
Increase your vitamin E.
Based on your test, your vitamin E intake is low, and that’s making your RealAge older. It’s difficult to get enough E from food alone, so consider taking a daily supplement of 400 international units (IU). . . .
Vitamin E is an antioxidant that acts as an antiaging agent. It helps fight heart attacks by keeping the bad (LDL) cholesterol in your blood from sticking to artery walls, and by thinning blood somewhat, which makes risky clots less likely to form. Plus, vitamin E may also fend off common vision stealers, such as macular degeneration and cataracts.
How to Get More Vitamin E
- Take a pill. One 400 IU dose per day will cover your nutritional bases.
- Eat foods rich in E. Sprinkle wheat germ on your yogurt; snack on hazelnuts, almonds, or peanuts; add sliced avocado and mango to your salads; serve up some sweet potatoes.
- Cook with it, too. Use safflower, canola, or corn oils in the kitchen — they’re all good sources of E.
Take it with C. Vitamins E and C work together to prevent the oxidation that causes clogs in vessel walls. So when you take your E, take1,200 milligrams of C.